Saturday, August 23, 2008

hApPy BirThDaY to ME~


elsye baby~

adui..dear carrying baby~
the card he made for me~~love it so much!!






wearing dear's spects!!

my mei mei made d!!!so touching!!!

bday surprise!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~


my dinner!!!hhee~~~shiok!~!!
vian,mummy n baby elyse!!!!!!!!



happy birthday to me!!hehe,sori so late only update my blog ya..so hapi that my dear came bac from terengganu just to celebrate my bday n he count down for me in the bus..its great as he so long din cum bac le n am so so hapi!!!den stef msg me n wish me..hehe..den jasmine called me..haha..so nice of her..n lots of my loved frens msg me!!N...my small sis..so sweet of her...she actuali make a birthday card for me n put it on d bed b4 midnite..n was reali surprised..den next morning dear came wif flowers..hehe..den..we went temple for daddy prayer..actuali was sad that tis year dad not here wif me..i rmb he owaz hope i can go thru all my ACCA papers n i do reali miss him lots..after d prayer had dinner wf my family n dear at town..dear made a card for me n he suprised me wif a ice cream bday wif candle n ask d ppl thr to play bday songs n bring d ice cream to me..den dedicated a love song to me..was reali surprised n hapi..thanx u dear so much!!i tot tis year was no celebration for me coz was not reali in that mood cz tis year was different..well..was thankful to everyone that had msg me n wished me ..to my loved ones,mummy,sis,dear dear n all my lovely frens..thanx for d bday wishes!!love u all!!!




No comments: