Friday, August 29, 2008

iTs fRiDaY~

today is as usual..wake up in d morning to attent my part 3 classes..dear came bac from kt le..n wait for him cum n fetch me den we go eat breakfast den fetch me to sch..met my classmate in sch den they gave me my late bday present..luv it so much..hehe..den so boring attend for classes ..was blurred ..bcoz didnt attend for d past 2months so i dun tink i can catch up & lecturer said next week got small test & wan us finish reading 3 to 4 company annual report..!!!my gosh!!i dunno how..aiks..but will try my best to catch up d!!den after class went jusco to take my salary but din get to take..d person ask me call HQ..then i was so pissed off..den went to dear house for dinner..den his fren came from kt also..so den fetch me home coz i was reali tired..oh ya..lai lai came bac from sg n called me straight away when she reach jb..den we started gossiping..haha..so hapi she called me n miss her so much.>!!hahha..kesian sera,stef,von need work at persada..might go thr tml coz mummy say wan go take a look at d home fair..hehe..k lal..till here~~

No comments: