Sunday, September 21, 2008

cRaZy NitEs~!!!


look at us..after swimming...

SHE dun allow me show my metal teeth,.,,haha..

miss lai...wts that expression??

look at her leg n my leg..BIG difference..

well..we takin sum random pic..

as if we r in a cold weather..haha..

look at me..so nerd..!!!!!!!!n she...!!!!!!!

wat the hack????????

before goin out~>..

tis is reali looks like ****.....brownie..

cutez~~~~

she damn serious seh..but i felt she is faking lal..

wow..look at her ******....

well..yesterday miss lai came my house to stay a nite coz she came bac from sg..b4 that went jusco wf family to c baby elyse stuff..den called lai lai..den she came n den she bought me converse beg for my bday..so nice of her..reali like d beg very much..thanz lots lai....den we ask cyan,sk,jas n sera to cum my house coz was thinking to play at my hse haha..but all of them no transport n not free..so den d weather was pretty good so me n miss lai went for swimming..

tats was reali nice coz i havent been swimming for quite a long time den swim le headed home for dinner den ate miss lai bought d dessert...secret recipe d brownie cake..thanz lai lai..

den she say wanna blog den we went to took lots of crazy pictures/...haha..reali nth to do..n we take 1hour plus to take those random pictures..hahhahaa..den chat till midnite 3am den sleepp.....hehe...

anyway MORE pictures to cum..check it out ya..~

No comments: