Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ting Ting is Bac~~!!!


jas,tingting,cyan,me & my laogong..

hehe..our dearest fren ting ting is bac from sg...but she said she miss her work..haha..met her just now wf cyan,et,sk n jas..n as usual kena saiko again..i swear that once i take out my braces i will saiko them bac..haha..den i will keep smiling n show my teeth..haha

so long i din c tingting or even hv d chance chat wf her..ting still as cute as last time..miss her so so much n finali get c her..so hapi~~!!!den sk fetch me bac home..yeah den now update as still havent go to bed yet..

well..today is not reali a good day for me..feeling very down n alots lal..i felt like goin far far place to clear my mind & i dream that day bout my dad...dream we whole family eatin dinner..i miss those days eating dinner wf daddy..just wan him noe i reali miss him so so so much daddy..~~~

well..i better stop all my craps ya..anyway our dear tingting is goin bac sg on sat le..hope to c her soon ya...miss u !!!

No comments: