Tuesday, December 16, 2008


my love one...

she is so naughty!!!!

baby elyse!!!!

my love one that i cant lose...

cousin..me...n my sis~~!!

will miss u alots sis when u go ns...love u~~!!!

3 sisters that will owaz stay 2gther 4eva....~~~!!!

look at her cute n chubby face!!!

well...din blog for d past few days coz erm..abit lazy..hehe...

anyway last fri went to kl wf my family for 3days 2nite trip...coz my little sis wanna go kl shopping den she so hapi coz finali get shop..haha...den my cousin join us in kl too coz d they upgrade our room to a bigger room that 6 ppl can stay in...so den during kl trip everynite also eat supper so now i reali fat d...hehe...

time reali flies....little sis next sun goin ns le..was reali sad but still hv to sent her off...den tis sat go prayer for daddy....still missing him lots n every time we went for holidays will tink of him..do wateva also tink of daddy...summore new year is cumin felt that is daddy stil here wf us...that will b good...

n also my holidays is ending soon n classes started on jan dunno when...oopppss....i hate new semester coz i need put most of my time study den exam den result..but wat to do i wan graduate as soon as possible so i can go out n work!!!den mummy can relax abit...!!!!

well....till here!!take care!!!

No comments: