Friday, January 16, 2009

stEf 21 Bday..>!!!!!


love them lots..>!!!!

jas ask me not to open my mouth....!!!so i did..!!!

look at jas...ahhaha...

two pretty gurls...>!!!

jas n et...haha..jas seem like its her bday...haha

HaPPy BDAY my dear gurll...!!!

make a wish..>!!!!hope u can find ur mr right soon..hehe

representing our jas to gv stef d bday cake...

sera...i tink ur mouth open too big d ar..haha...

poor cyan came late as she got work till 7pm...miss ya!!!

love u lots stef!!!!

Huh??wat is tis??haha...!!!!

jas ,.,,,,ur ugly pic all is wf me...so b careful kk....???

kiss my ass????

sWeeT couple!!!>...!!

my laogong kissing sera buttock!...

YummmY YummMmy.>>!!!!

i wondering whther my camera is MY camera or THEIrs???haha

swEET...>!!!!

my gosh!!!!

finali jas is posing nicely....but sera???
so hapi to get to meet bev!!she goin bac aus soon!!!miss ya!!!
wow...wanna wish our dearest stepenie HAPPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!yeah she is 21 years old d n was reali hapi for her n hope she like d present & d celebration we hv for her ya...take care gurl n love u owaz ya!!!
we din celebrate on her bday as her mum admin to hospital so we did a celebration for her yesterday at cityplaza...yeah..as usual sera,jas,et,sok kim,cyan,stef n also beverly was thr too!!so hapi c them n yesterday was fun ya...den we start chit chatting n gossiping...oklal i better stop all my craps ya....pic time!!!

No comments: