Sunday, April 26, 2009

moCk exam is on next week!!!!!!


its me~~~~~

yeah me currently struggling wf my mock exam next week although is just a small test but my real exam is only left 1month..maybe ppl may tink i kiasu but seriously i reali lack of time n sumtimes reali feel like break down...

is not a matter of studying only but need sum common sense tt i reali dun hv...help help!!!d higher level i study d more harder n stresful i m havin...!!!!!!d whole semester i still not reali well understood wats was bein lectured !!!!

ok fine wats d worst is due to the stupid weather tt is extremely hot!!!!i m reali not feeling well...last week i dunno sumhow ate laksa in sg den came bac feeling terrible den i vomit like few times n go in toilet like several times den today wake up also feelin head super pain...aiks....tis reali make me cant study!!!!just hope d weather will rain heavily!!!!go away d hot hot sun..>~!!!!n dear also not feeling well too n also mummy..take care everyone ya n better drink lots of water!!!

next week is my last day lecture lesson in sg n sunway wan oredi finish...argh....hate tis feeling of revision coz exam is reali getin nearer....anyway wish me all d best ya!!!

No comments: