Friday, July 10, 2009

BanGkok TrIp~~~











yesh yesh i m bac from bangkok d but fall ill after came bac...i tnk my little sis pass on d sick to me...cz when we reach lcct den rite i nearly kena quarantine coz i m d onli one in family tt kena check temperature coz not feeling well tt day but luckily my temperature onli 37.4....

anyway tis trip was reali fun as get go wf my family but was tiring coz my aunts all went so every morning must wake up early....tis trip mainly is to shopping..so i din get buy any food stuff as no time for us go wet market...as on d 1st day oredi reach thr very late as d flight been delay so reach d hotel many things happen...seriously bangkok ppl very very rude ...when u buy thngs from them ...u must c their faces but reali d things thr is reali reali cheap....i mean d clothes..haha...~~~

ok lal beta upload my pics for u all c n hv to go rest d...hope my sick can recover soon..!!n my class started d..feeling so sien~~!!!kk lal gurls...meet up when u all free kk..!!!!

No comments: