Sunday, August 16, 2009

emo~~~~

well..havent been blogging for a time coz was so lazy..anyway feeling kinda emo for d few days..dunno y..maybe due to my result cuming out tml...seriously i can sense tt i will fail in either paper or maybe both..oh gosh..totali shitty rite tis feeling~~......

yeah 1more week is my bday d but i dun feel hapi at all....sumtimes i wondering in frenship..do i reali dun care or i care too much tt sumtimes caused me 2 feel so disapointed...sumtimes is not a matter of how much u cherish or actuali u care coz not everyone will reali notice or reali care of it...anyway i will not expect so much n i gv up ....but i noe tt my closed frens all still care for me n just wan say thanx for being thr~~!!!n also my loved one`~!!!
just pray for me my result will b good ya~~~heheh....

ok better stop all my craps ya...me just feeling emo tis few days due to d stupid result tt came out b4 my exam....hehe....anyway take care ya n c u gurls on sat!~!!n also dear cuming bac next weekk..hapi!!!love ya everyone~~!!!

No comments: