Friday, September 25, 2009

RAya~~~!!!














welll..i noe its abit late for me update tis post hehee...anyway past few days was d hari raya celebration n dear is bac frm his turtle land yeah But me past 2 weeks kinda busy wif classes as mostly classes was on d weekends so din get go KL tt i actuali planned to go...So den went to singapore on d sunday wf his family but d jam was pretty bad ....n went in after my class ended...yeah sunday still got classes..sien rite??hehe....
Hhmmmm...d raya holiday din reali go anywhr as d class timetable was like making me cant go anywhr far so just stay in jb..ahahha...
anyway me was kinda pisssssss wf d crescendo coz 1 day i called n asked d admine wther d college got help d student to pay d exam fee ma as it was gona due d den they said GOT n din tell me they will b charging me an additional fees of RM40~~!!!

So den i bought d bank draft d n wanted to pay d...den d stupid admin guy asked me pay RM40 den i was like HUH????y must i pay when i m d existing student ...ok den nvm ...den he started tok alot of nonsence to me tt i reali feel like just walk off ....
if i noe tt i need pay tis RM40 den i wouldnt hv buy d bank draft n straight away pay by online....am angry is bcoz they din tell me so when i called them n den demand a rm40 when i wan pay....n ask me to courier myself if i dunwan pay d charge...!!!!
at last i asked sunway help me pay as am still d existing student thr although i din register any paper for tis sem wf sunway ....
thanx to sunway if not i will hv to pay d charge as i never been told b4...next time surely will pay by online...hehe....
anyway i so long din meet my gurls d...super miss them...!!!!!!
oklal till here ya..wanna sleep d...love u all so much~~~!!!

No comments: