Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Its all aBoUt Me & Loves One

Hmmmm....another 1week plus will be Chinese New Year and also Valentine's Day that falls on the same day as CNY...and this year will be a very special year for dear as his birthday was on valentine's day too...
So actually every year will be a very special celebration between us but this year even more special as it falls on the 1st day of CNY....

Was really busy with my research project so don;t have the time to get something nice for him as i really don't know what to buy for him...hehe...saturday will be meeting my mentor to show him my half done research and i hope i won't let him scold or nag..

Well,time really passes so fast and me and him will be celebrating our 7years 4months anniversary together...actually i have gone through so much things with him that I always tell myself I will stay stronger and happier for what i have been gone through..it is not easy for him to stand by me all the time when i need him and bear with all my nonsence and bad temper..seriously I know that my temper has been getting worse for this few months...i know was going on with me...and i had sleepless nights for this few weeks...

Every nights,i just cant sleep and always wait till 2sumthin am only i will fall asleep...gosh..it is really killing me if I every night like this...perhaps I am worrying too much on unnessary things...

I was worrying my results...I know my friends always tell me i can do it and really thanks to all my loved one that truly care for me and i will always love you all...!!!

Anyway I shall get back to my research already...well..I will update real soon if you guys always reading my blog ya...tag me if u all miss me...!!!muakies!!!

No comments: