Thursday, September 25, 2008

bOrInG dAy~~~!!!


she dunwan sleep..playin wf vivian..


well..baby elyse been staying our house ond tues nite coz sis's mother in law went genting so no one take care of baby so my mum will b takin care of elyse..din get sleep well tis few nites..ahhaha..

den today went for class ..so boring..n weather was reali reali hot..d lecture was ok but duno y feel so so sleepy..haha..

anyway my holidays suppose to start on next week but den d stupid lecturer wan replace on mon..aiks..so lazy to go cos is holidays!!!n dear now is on d way from kt..yeapi..so hapi..1month din c him le,..n miss him alots!!

so long din chat on d phone wf sera le..just nw she called me den we chat for 1hour..hehe..so hapi..

well..tml my sis not working so asked me teman her go cs..she reali shopping queen n canot stay at home d...haha..i learn from her too..haha..anyway will update soon ya..take care everyone..love ya!

No comments: