Friday, September 26, 2008

dEaR iS bAcK~....


on d way to dear's house for dinner..

baby elyse..!!!

she looks super blur..haha

in d car ..

Doctor henry tan..hehe..

taken when he is in kt..

he is actuali doin sum research i tink..

on d way bac from cs..

i noe i shudnt smile wf my braces coz jas & alai owaz said that..

well..today wake up in d morning den went breakfast wf sis coz feel like eating roti telur..haha..den dear came my house coz we goin cs 2gther..finali get c him le....

den went cs for shopping..wf my family n dear..den sumhow sis say wan eat curry fish head..wow..seriously super shiok..haha..n dear crazy for all d chinese food cz he in kt all is malay food..so he requested to eat alot of food..den went home after cs..

after that sera called me..she gv me another shocked..haha..den went to dear house for dinner wf his family den cyan called me also..den chit chat..congrats to her for passing her CAT paper 1..hehe..summore scored A..hehe..N to miss vivian tan,that is my sis..she done quite well for her trial exam as for her last min study..haha..hopefuli she can get straight A's for her SPM ya!~...

No comments: