Thursday, October 16, 2008

i Miss DadDy so so so much...~~~!!!


i LOve Them so so Much~

suddenli tot of daddy..reali miss him so so so much..everytime c mummy sit down thr like very lonely ..felt so sad for her..suppose she retired oredi can spent d days wf daddy but..
although dad had goned n oredi 1years plus but all his memories is still fresh..

tot of him make me real sad n couldnt stop crying..when i miss dad i will take his pics out n c....asking myself y daddy leave us..y everytime my frens keep telling me bout their dad n me??i cant..not like d past..i can say,."yeah,my daddy is bringing me to here n thr"...

i miss those days daddy cum in my room n put my pocket money on my table...n when near exam..when i study till very late..daddy will cum said 'dun so stress' n 'u can do it'..

everytime ppl tot everythin is over n tot i could get over it..but i tried myself not tink so much but i cant..everytime b4 sleep..will tink hw he die..reali painful when i tot of it..sumtimes chat wf sis..den we will start crying..

sumtimes tink y God took away daddy so early??y cant let me spent at least few years wf him??i owaz tell myself ..that when my first job i wan gv mum n dad money n bring them go eat..

i owaz ask God..y cant let me hv a last meal wf daddy??owaz envy those that got daddy n still hv d chance to call 'daddy'..

i tell myself i muz b strong thats y i try not shield tears infront mummy..deep down i reali miss daddy so so so so much...he dun even get chance c his grandchildren..he din even c i graduate..many things i havent do for him...i felt i m lost sumtimes..i felt tis house is so quiet n lonely without daddy..plus next year vivian goin NS tis house will b so empty n quiet..

i just hope i could everyday dream of daddy n if let me hv a chance..i wish tell him how much i love him n miss him so so much....

No comments: