Thursday, October 16, 2008

pOOr litTle RabbIt...~~~~

did i mention that my poor bit bit (rabbit) today die?aiks..i was like sleeping half way around 7sumthin in d morning den mummy came in d room n tell us that bit bit not moving ..den me n my mei rush down to c n den....yesh,..lying down in d cage n not moving n harden up le...so so sad...

den mum was tinking how cum suddenli bit bit like that n told us last nite bit bit not eating n tis little rabbit actuali is a bday gift to my elder sis from her college fren so is oredi quite a few years..i tink maybe is old le..den me n mei go dig a big whole n burried it..sob sob~~~....

all my house animals gone le..dear dear gave me d little turtle also past few months gone le...n now bit bit is gone..can c mummy quite sad coz mummy d one taking care of it..

after burried bit bit i went bac to my bed n continue my sleep..den went for class today n guess wat, heavy rain!!n after class end up stood thr n wait for d rain to stop..haha..pathetic coz i forget brin my umbrella...hehe..kk lal..will update more ya..take carez~~~

No comments: