Friday, May 15, 2009

cAN'T wait for My exAM oVer~~!!!!

yesh yesh yesh !!!!i am struggling wf my studies d!!!how how how????i just dun like memorise my notes...n is drivin me crazy coz once i stare at d question..my mind goes blank!!!den i ask myself...wat i had been studying all tis while???seriously my tis last level reali not easy n all is application tt not just by reading !!!....plus sunday got revision class for d whole day....

i hv not been havin a good sleep for like 2weeks!!seriously my face is like 10years din sleep coz i dun hv d time!!!anyway just must study very very hard den everything is over den i wan hv a good n nice sleep!!yeah yeah counting down to it..!!!sori to all my dear gurls tt cant go out wf u guys coz reali my time pack wf revision class n d amount of notes i need study reali stressful!!!oklal hv to get bac to my books d....take care n miss ya!!muakie!!

No comments: