Wednesday, June 10, 2009

exam is over~~~!!!

yesh yesh i finish my exam d but did badly for d monday paper...wateva shit i had been studying for d past 1 month din came out at all..stupid examiner dunno cum out wat questiion..aiks...sure will need retake d monday paper..today paper still noe how to do...reali super stress wif exam...neva felt so so stress b4...aiks...till reali cant sleep well...for tis past few nites din sleep...dunno y...keep tinking my exam..~~~!!!!argh....reali neeed a break..feeling very very tired studying like tis n seriously stressful~!!!most importantly study d not even cum out...kkkk..i beta stop all my nonsence d...

tis friday will be grandma 100days anniversary d...well seriously miss her alots ...miss those days cooking for her n bringing her go out jalan...also miss daddy so much..whenever i stress sure tink of daddy/./..tink those days he owaz b threr for me..asking me not to stress....anyway just wish i can dun tink so much n let go all my stress~~!!!

oklal till here ya...feeling very very tired d..will update soon ya!!miss ya!!!

No comments: