Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Xmas~~~








yeah i am bac...n i noe tis post will be late but nvm ..i will just update abit ya...

finali finish my exam n my holidays was kinda short as my class start on next week d but still free lal till result cum out on february..

was kinda busy right after my exam as i went kl wf my family n den wf dear's family too n den went to singapore too wf my mummy n sis n also dear's family...

nw finali get to update abit my blog ya...yeah xmas is over d...n soon 2009 is gonna be over d...hmmmmm time reali flies n next year i will b 22years old d...but i havent even graduate yet

well..i gv myself a time limit...tt is if by june next year i still cant pass my paper den i will start searching for job d cz basicaaly i onli left 1 more paper but i m prepared resit another paper d...so was kinda stressed ya but hope everything will goes well for d new year 2010..!!!!!

actuali plan meet my gurls on last week but din get meet them,...sori sori ya...hope u gurls are free n let me noe ya...

oklal i will upload sum pics ya n till here...will update soonn kkk...
lastly hope everyone will hv a good year for d cuming 2010 n bless u all~~~~!!

No comments: