Monday, January 25, 2010

Cherish Your Love One

yesh yesh finali i m updating my blog d...sori for the late update ya coz i been slacking around...

time reali flies n i noe everyone is busy preparing for the cuming CNY n i am sure everyone is happy and can't wait to collect as many ang pow ya...and wearing nice new clothes ....but for me chinese new year don't seem to be a special or happy season for me...ever since daddy had left us,it will always felt empty n lonely without him...especially on the reunion dinner or when we went back to daddy's hometown...

life is really short and i always tell myself i must cherish everyone that i love...because god won't give you a second chance once u lost it...especially you see someone that can be so cheerful even though they have a lot of trouble or even sickness...
why am I saying this is because there's is something that i wish to share with you all ,that day I went hospital to visit mummy's friend and she had cancer for very long time but only on last year her condition become very serious.
I think when you all see her , you won't know that she has illness as she was really a very cheerful person and loves to joke around.

Maybe this is the way she can do so that she won't think how long she can live.I know doctor says that her condition is already at last stage but I do hope she won't suffer so much and really feel sad for her.

When I see her, i always tell myself must live like her so happily n cheerful.....

No comments: